Saturday, May 23, 2009

New Update

Yes it has been about a month since my last post, but many things are happening in my life. Most importantly, I am working full time and getting paid for it. Woo Hoo! Makes my wife happy. The only thing with working full time (general contracting) I can't minister full time. I do have another big change. I have been led of the Lord to do ministry in Kenosha, WI. I am leaving Life Church in Gurnee, IL my last day being May 24, 2009 and I will be ministering out of Pray House Assembly of God with Ron Auch the Lead Pastor there. I am also ministring with Pray-Tell Ministries based in Kenosha, the organization I am licensed through. Ron is president of the ministry and in we are in the process of praying as to what God would have us do with the ministry. The ministry primarily taught people how to increase their intimacy with God through prayer. That point will still be a standard of the ministry, but we are praying for the possibility of other directions. Our ministry board primarily has youth and college age singles pastors, so who knows where God will lead. I would like to see a church plant directed at 18-30 year olds with a 24/7 prayer worship center. Only God knows and we are open to His leading. So this is an exciting time for the Williams' family. God sending us somewhere new again to serve. We are expecting great things. May God receive all the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment